SCOOTON IS BACK!!!
Hey guys! After about a week and a bit long hiatus, I’m around again! Let me present you with some simple facts that I’ve learned in the short week or so that I’ve been back at school:
- School is still school. You can dress it up, mark it down, give it ribbons, add electronic sign boards, get new security guards, appoint new teachers, DO WHATEVER. School is still a place where you get taught things, 50% of which you’ll forget should you go a year without looking over them. Regardless, it’s happened. Oh well.
- Math is STILL MATH. I don’t know what I was hoping for when I got back to the hell pit. Maybe I was expecting a new teacher and a sudden vast understanding of this whole number thing. Guess what? NOPE! I did get a new teacher though – one that doesn’t tell me to practice my trig to become a plumber.
- People don’t change. And I know this is pretty generic, but I’ve found out most recently that it’s true.People change some of the things that they do, but they themselves do not. If someone was -for lack of a better word- mean, at one stage, then the chances are that sooner or later they’re going to be mean beyond the point of being excusable. Can I utter my words of advice? Especially if you’re like me, put yourself first. You may be a lazy selfish ASS at home, but when it comes to other people, you might be a people pleaser. STOP. Forgive them – for yourself.
- SCHOOL IS OVER IN A YEAR AND A HALF FOR ME. That is scary and that is all.
- I think too much. About stuff that’s strange. Random stuff. Like why one teacher looks like a vampire and sometimes wears his wedding ring (?) on his pinky finger. Also, about this blog, and when I’m going to write, and what to write. And about ballet, and how people can be really bad drivers. But that’s all in the scheme of things, in terms of the way things go.
I really have to go do some math now, OR I SHALL BE FAILING ELEVENTH GRADE. That’s bad, if you were wondering. I’ll be back sooner rather than later, dependent on the life stuff and other things you don’t care about. Go forth and prosper!
All my love,